Spotify is one of the most used music streaming services out there. With over 240 million users globally, the service is now available in 65 countries around the globe. One of the main reasons for the immense popularity of Spotify around the world is definitely its large library of songs available in all popular languages and genres. Moreover, the service can also be enjoyed for free, even though free users have some feature restrictions and advertisements to bear.
Even though premium Spotify users can easily download music locally to their devices, one of the common issues that users face is regarding the format of the music files as it is not compatible with all the devices out there. Therefore, after downloading music from Spotify, there are high chances that you won’t be able to play the music on all the devices you own.
Well, there are converter tools out there that let you convert music files to any file type of your choice that is compatible with the device you own. However, one major issue with converting music files to other file types is that there is a loss in audio quality in the process.
If you are looking for the best Spotify music downloader tool that can help you to easily convert Spotify music files that too without any loss in its quality, then the TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify tool is what you need.
What is TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify?
The TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify is a software that you can use to convert Spotify music to MP3 or any other file formats of your choice. Apart from functioning as a Spotify to MP3 converter, you can also use this tool to convert music files to AAC, M4A, WAV, M4B, and other formats without experiencing any loss in its quality.
Features of TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify
To understand the software better, here are the key features that the TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify offers.
- Download and Convert Any Music File from Spotify: You can pick any music file that is present within Spotify such as songs, playlists, podcasts, etc. to download and convert using the TunesKit Music Converter tool.
- Lossless Audio Quality: This software implements the latest decoding technology to ensure that there is no loss in audio quality while downloading and converting music files.
- Preserve the Metadata of Audio Files: Even the metadata of music files such as its ID tags, artist and music details, etc. are preserved even after conversion.
- Support for All Popular File Formats: Ability to convert music files to all popular music file types including MP3, M4B, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and M4A.
- Play Music On Any Device After Conversion: After downloading and converting the music files, you can play them on any device of your choice.
- 5x Faster than Alternatives: TunesKit Music Converter tool is 5x times than alternatives that allow you to convert music files. Moreover, the conversion is completely automatic which means that you do not have to worry anything about the conversion process.
- Organize your Music Library: You can organize downloaded Spotify music by categorizing them by artist or album. You can also customize the bit rate, channels, sample rates, etc. of the output music files.
- Free Lifetime Support: The developers will also push out free lifetime software updates and tech support for the buyers of the TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify.
How to Download and Convert Spotify Music using TunesKit Music Converter?
Below are the steps to follow if you wish to download and convert Spotify music using the TunesKit Music Converter software.
- First of all, download and install the TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify from here onto your computer.
- Once installed, launch the software on your computer.
- When the window opens up, drag and drop the Spotify songs you wish to convert from the Spotify application on your desktop to the TunesKit Music Converter window.
- Click on the “Menu” button and select “Preferences”. Here select the output format to which you wish to convert the Spotify music file.
- Select and convert the Spotify songs of your choice by clicking on the “Convert” button placed in the bottom right corner of the window.
- Wait for the conversion to complete.
And that is all. You have now successfully downloaded and converted Spotify music files on your computer.
We hope you found this review of the TunesKit Music Converter for Spotify informative and easy to understand. In case you have already used the software before, feel free to leave your review about the same as a comment below.