Real estate is basically property consisting of land & buildings on it, along with its natural resources. This is what the definition of real estate says but it’s far more than this, what meant with real estate in layman’s language is basically profit through buying or renting in land or building apartments.
Why Kolkata is a nice place to invest in real estate
Firstly the most important factor is to know the dynamic of the city & place where you are thinking to invest in real estate.
What makes a place really nice for real estate business..?. The thing that makes an impact are a city should not be a dull one, should be fast-paced, a city that hardly sleeps. Investing in a place where you can be more than 100% sure of that your investment firstly don’t get to the zero value plus it gives a high return instantly so taking in my mind all these points we came across a city which gives you all these & much more
Kolkata, India is full of everything & I actually mean that Kolkata, India is full of colors, the best festival celebrations, delicious food, transportation is available 24by7, intelligence & Kolkata goes hand in hand, this is a city which never sleeps, eye candy for the foreigners not only for the touring point of view but also a city to invest our money in.
Kolkata, India is termed as a city of 1BHK flats& don’t get fooled by the name it is basically because flat for rent in Kolkata, India has been in high demand forever and ever, the main reason behind this so high demand is that Kolkata, India is a place where people not only from all around the country lives but people across the borders, NRIs, and all this leads to making the real estate of the city a bumper lottery for everyone.
Ready to move in 1BHK flats in Kolkata, India
So we all by now know how good a real estate place Kolkata, India is but still, we must be aware of the market prices currently & which will surely be helping us in investing in a much better way.
- So 1BHK flats in Kolkata, India vary from place to place as 16.0 L – 33.0 L INR in Barrackpore, a city near the Kolkata, India & also a part of the area covered by Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority. The flats configuration ranging from 1-2-3BHK flats & this all comes under Riya Gitanjali a residence complex & their tag line is serenity meets luxury.
- ShrachiDakhinatya a subunit of Shrachi Group located in Baruipur, Kolkata, India & the price range here is from 12.61 L – 20.03 L INR well connected residential flats amidst pollution-free environment. Shrachi Group thrives to be a world-class conglomerate with the highest standards of professionalism and ethics.
- Magnolia Empire situated in Madhamgram, Kolkata, India have flats from the range of 20.08 L – 35.94 L INR well organized & highly maintained ready to move in flats with flats size ranging from 1BHK to 3BHK.
- Gems City located in Joka, Kolkata, India which is owned by Gems Group has this Gems city spread in around 3 acres of land and the price range of the flats is from 10.99 L – 25.39 L INR. Gems group is a group of five companies well known and a reputed firm writing a new page in the real estate market.
As you by now must be clear of the fact that in Kolkata, India you can not only get flats in bulk plus according to your budget as well, this is the beauty of this city, it is for everyone.
FLATS FOR RENT IN KOLKATA
Not only Kolkata, India is a great sight for the buyers it does not disappoint the ones who are looking for great houses in esteem locality but on rent either. If you are looking to rent a house in a nicely build housing colony this city is for you, here you not only will be getting great flats on rent ready to move in anytime, well maintained, fully furnished, the people from the building going to make you feel at home, just like buying while renting the price scenario remains the same it vary from place to place. Flats in Kolkata, India either you want it in a housing colony or an independent one there is plenty to choose from.
- In Rajwadi, Gariahat, Kolkata, India you can get a fully furnished 3BHK flat in just 60,000 INR, which will be in a region of around 1850 sq. ft.
- If you are looking for an Un-furnished flat the prices are going to be far less& around the area of Chinar Park, Kolkata, India it will cost you around 14,000 INR. Worth a deal isn’t it.
- For 1BHK Un-furnished flat in Rajarhat supermarket, Jagadishpur, Kolkata, India the cost will be around 4,500 INR exactly just 4,500 INR for a 1BHK flat sounds like a 90s story but in Kolkata, India it is true even in 2020s.
Not only that the city is a great attraction for the NRIs even though they don’t live here it is like the city loves everyone. NRIs invest in real estate via putting their land or buildings on rent & even investing more and more in real estate to earn some huge profits.
As it is said for Kolkata, India this city loves everyone & it allows everyone to invest in real estate and make their dreams of having their own house come true. Investing in real estate that too in Kolkata, India as by now you must be aware of the fact that either buying or looking for a rented one, you are a citizen of India or an NRI it doesn’t matter as long as you are willing to invest in the real estate market of Kolkata, India will not going to disappoint you at all above all your love for the city will only be doubled.