Giving kids a smartphone, tablet, or laptop with internet access is quite a responsibility for parents. Sexual predators and other threats against children are really serious out there, and parents need to make sure that their kids are safe in the digital world out there.
One important way to ensure your kid’s safety is by tracking their realtime location always. Yes, you can use features such as Whatsapp live location sharing or “Find my Device” to track your kids, but they don’t always work accurately.
Therefore, using a parental control application is the best way to ensure that your kids are always safe. Such applications work as a phone tracker app to provide you with realtime location of your kids and also give you insight on your kid’s activity on their Android smartphone or tablet.
Even though there are lots of Android location tracking applications out there, today we would like to introduce you to the best app for phone tracking on Android currently that provides quite many features that will help parents ensure the safety of their children. The app we are talking about is the Famisafe Parental Control app for Android.
What is the Famisafe Parental Control App for Android?
FamiSafe is an Android application that provides parental control features, so as to help parents ensure their kid’s safety at all times. With this application, parents can always track their children, know what’s going on in their device, restrict access to content that isn’t kid-friendly, and much more.
With the all-rounder features provided by Famisafe, every parent can confidently give their kids access to the internet and smart devices, and be involved in each activity of their child as well.
Features of Famisafe Parental Control App for Android
To give you a better insight and understanding of the Famisafe Parental Control application, below is a look at the features provided by the app.
- Realtime Location Tracking: Ability to track the exact location of your kid at all times. You can also set safe zones and get alerted if they enter an unsafe area. Moreover, you can also track phone location history to know where your kid has been in the past.
- Activity Reporting: Apart from being a GPS location tracker, you can also track the daily activity of your kid on their devices. You can get details about applications that were newly installed/deleted as well as the time they spend using the apps.
- Block Inappropriate Content: You can apply block websites and content that you do not wish your kid to access. You can also view browser history along with deleted history.
- Limit App Usage: You can set a time limit on app usage and the application will automatically quit once the specified time limit is reached. You can also assign tasks to your kids and assign them with more screen time as a reward when they complete the tasks.
- Get Instant Alerts: Receive alerts when your kid come across explicit content, adult content, disturbing social media content, or even suspicious-looking texts on their smartphone or tablet.
- Available on Multiple Platforms: The Famisafe Parental Control application is available for Android and iOS on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store respectively. You can also download the app from the Amazon App Store.
With all the above-mentioned features, the Famisafe Parental Control application helps you to monitor and guide your kids in a tension-free manner.
How to Download and Use Famisafe Parental Control App?
Getting started with the Famisafe Parental Control application is really easy. Below, we have listed down a step-by-step guide on how to download and install the Famisafe Parental Control app on Android or iOS.
- To begin, download the Famisafe Parental Control application for Android from here or for iOS from here. You can also download the app from Amazon App Store by clicking here.
- After installation on your device, launch the application.
- When you launch the app for the first time, you will be asked to register for an account. Follow through the steps displayed on the screen of the app window to create a Famisafe account.
- Once you login to your Famisafe account, connect all the devices that you wish to track and get data from with your account. You can find options for the same on the app dashboard.
Even though the Famisafe Parental Control application is free to download and use on any Android or iOS device for a trial period of 3 days. Once the free trial is over, then you need to their premium plans to enjoy the app features.
There are two plans offered by the application to its users. If you wish to add up to 5 devices to your account, then you will be charged $9.99 per month or $6.66 per month for monthly and quarterly billing, respectively.
If you wish to add up to 30 devices in your account, then you need to subscribe to the annual plan that will cost you $3.49 per month.
How to Enable Realtime Location Sharing Track Location History Famisafe Parental Control App?
The ability to track phone location and view location history are two of the key features of this application. Below is how you can do track live location using Famisafe Parental Control app.
- Install the Famisafe application on your kid’s phone and log in using your account.
- When asked to select an identity, choose as “Kid”. Now, enter a nickname for your kid’s profile and also enter their age.
- Now, you will be asked to grant permission for the application. Accept and grant all permissions to track your kid’s realtime location.
And now you have successfully set up live location tracking on your kid’s phone. You can now login to your personal device, launch the Famisafe app, and log in to your account to see your kid’s profile. Click on this profile to view their realtime location.
In order to see the location history of your kid, follow these steps:
- Login to your Famisafe profile on your device.
- Click on the nickname assigned to your kid.
- Select the location option to see your kid’s realtime location.
- Below the current location of your child, you can also see the past locations to where your kid has been to.
You can also set geofencing so that if your child enters any area that you’ve marked as unsafe, you get an instant notification.
In the world that we live in today where all of us are always on the internet and using smart devices, it is essential to keep an eye on our beloved children to ensure their safety until they are adults.
The Famisafe Parental Control application is the best app for phone tracking that also allows you to track the online activities of your kids.
We hope that the above article helped you understand the Famisafe Parental Control app better and in case you have any queries, feel free to leave them as comments below for us to help you out.