Nintendo has revealed the list of version exclusive Pokémon in the upcoming Pokémon Scarlet & Violet The Teal Mask DLC. There are two versions of the DLC, Scarlet and Violet, and each version will have its own unique set of Pokémon that can be caught.
Scarlet Version Exclusives
Violet Version Exclusives
Why Are There Version Exclusives?
Version exclusives are a staple of the Pokémon franchise. They are Pokémon that can only be caught in one version of the game, which encourages players to trade with each other to complete their Pokédex.
Which Version Should I Choose?
If you are unsure which version to choose, consider the following factors:
- Which Pokémon do you like more? The version exclusive Pokémon are a good way to narrow down your decision.
- Which version has the legendary Pokémon that you prefer? Each version has its own unique legendary Pokémon.
- Which version has the exclusive areas that you want to explore? Each version has its own unique areas that can only be accessed with a specific version-exclusive item.
How to Get Version Exclusive Pokémon
If you want to get the version exclusive Pokémon from the other version, you can trade with a friend who has that version. You can also trade with other players online.
- Both Aipom and Gligar evolve just by leveling up, so it should be easy to get Ambipom and Gliscor fast.
- The Teal Mask DLC is coming soon, so be sure to check it out to catch all of the new Pokémon!
The version exclusive Pokémon in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet The Teal Mask DLC are a welcome addition to the game. They give players more incentive to trade with each other and complete their Pokédex. If you are unsure which version to choose, consider the factors listed above to make your decision.