Part and parcel of creating a good slideshow involve making sure that it takes advantage of its audiovisual nature. Regardless of whether you’re creating a business presentation, personal photo slideshow, instructional video, or some other type of content – you should do more than just compile images to create your slideshow.
That is why the software that you use has an important part to play, as it will determine exactly what you are able to add to your slideshow. On that front, Movavi Slideshow Maker (https://www.movavi.com/photo-to-dvd-slideshow/) will have you covered, as it has numerous features that will give you the means to create exactly the kind of slideshow that you want.
User-Friendly and Easy to Use
One of the most attractive aspects of Movavi Slideshow Maker is that it is extremely user-friendly and easy to use – while still packing a punch in terms of features. In fact, it will allow you to choose whether to create your slideshow using its ‘Easy mode’ or its ‘Full feature mode’ instead.
If you choose to use Movavi Slideshow Maker’s ‘Easy mode’ you’ll be taken through a simple step-by-step process that lets you create a simple slideshow – complete with background music and animated transitions. On the other hand the ‘Full feature mode’ will give you access to the entire scope of features, and let you customize your slideshow in many other ways.
The fact that Movavi Slideshow Maker allows you to choose the mode that you want to use is definitely a big plus point, as it will mean that you can opt to quickly create a simple slideshow, or carefully engineer one according to your requirements. In all honesty, you’ll probably find a use for both modes in different situations.
As mentioned previously, Movavi Slideshow Maker’s features are extensive, and that is really a bit of an understatement. Its features encompass pretty much everything you could possibly need to create a slideshow, and you will be able to use them to:
- Insert animated transitions automatically between all your slides, or by selecting specific slides.
- Add background music from one of the built-in tracks or your own audio file.
- Insert customizable text fields to create captions, titles, watermarks or subtitles.
- Record a voiceover on the spot to add to the slideshow.
- Apply numerous types of artistic filters and effects to give your slideshow a unique look.
- Edit and enhance images and videos in the slideshow and crop, rotate, pan, zoom or correct them in other ways.
- Edit audio tracks to remove background noise, normalize audio, or apply effects to it.
On your part, it shouldn’t take much time or effort to familiarize yourself with the features that are available. Needless to say the ‘Easy mode’ will let you create a slideshow in minutes at most, and even the ‘Full feature mode’ of Movavi Slideshow Maker is intuitive enough that it won’t take you that long to figure out how its features work. In a nutshell, if you want to create impressive slideshows – you should definitely give this software a try.