Garmin has been a pioneer in the world of GPS technology and smartwatches. Recently, the company announced its next-gen high-performance GPS smartwatches, the Garmin Epix Pro (Gen 2). With a crystal-clear AMOLED display, rugged design, and impressive battery life, this smartwatch is setting new standards in the wearable tech industry.
On May 31, 2023, Garmin officially announced the Epix Pro Series, which includes the much-anticipated Gen 2 version. The smartwatch comes with a host of new software and feature updates, making it a strong contender against other high-end smartwatches like the Apple Watch Ultra.
Features and Design
- Crystal-Clear AMOLED Display: One of the standout features of the Epix Pro (Gen 2) is its vibrant AMOLED display, which offers stunning visuals and easy readability.
- Rugged Design: Built to withstand the elements, this smartwatch is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers.
- Impressive Battery Life: With a long-lasting battery, you don’t have to worry about constantly recharging the device.
The Garmin Epix Pro (Gen 2) is priced at $899.99, making it a premium offering in the smartwatch market. For those interested in a more luxurious version, the titanium/sapphire variant is available at a higher price point.
Reviews and Comparisons
The Epix Pro (Gen 2) has been receiving rave reviews, with WIRED stating that it’s a great alternative to the Apple Watch Ultra, especially for those who don’t own an iPhone. The smartwatch is not just about aesthetics; it’s about performance, durability, and a range of features that cater to a wide audience.
The Garmin Epix Pro (Gen 2) is not just another smartwatch; it’s a high-performance device designed for those who demand the best. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or someone who wants a reliable smartwatch with a host of features, the Epix Pro (Gen 2) is worth considering.
- Announced on May 31, 2023, with new software and feature updates.
- Features a crystal-clear AMOLED display, rugged design, and impressive battery life.
- Priced at $899.99, with a more luxurious titanium/sapphire variant available.
- Received positive reviews, being considered a strong alternative to the Apple Watch Ultra.
For the latest information and updates, keep an eye on Garmin’s official website and trusted tech review sites.