Yellow teeth or any other blotch on teeth not only ruins your personality but also effects your health. It may cause foul breath, blood pressure problems, diabetes, heart problems and many more. Bad breath might be embarrassing and tough on those around you. You can get rid of all these problems by following the mentioned steps. And most important in these is to find the root cause of the whole problem and treat yourself according to that.
- If you do not clean your mouth after eating food particles are left in your mouth and bacteria can multiply. Odor causing bacteria can hide in cavities and responsible for bad breath.
- Bad breath can also result of dry mouth, as it allows bacteria to collect on the tongue and even from using a bacteria-infested toothbrush.
- Bad breath caused by acidic foods, like garlic or onions, drinking alcohol, or smoking. Smoking increases plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Tonsils – which are globs of lymph tissue in the back of the throat can allow bacteria and debris to accumulate.
- At last, if you can’t find out the reason of your bad smell you should visit your dentist or to see your doctor, in some cases, stomach problems can also cause bad breath.
Well, when you get the problem you can follow these steps and can get alabaster teeth.
- Brush after every meal proper brushing and flossing prevents tooth decay and cavities. Buy a new tooth brush after every 3 months.
- Clean your tongue. Use a tongue scraper every morning to remove tongue plaque and freshen your breath or you can use your brush to rub your tongue.
- Milk contains the right ingredients for promoting good oral health, like calcium, multiple proteins important for oral health.
- Avoid strong-smelling foods and drinks, which is the easiest way to avoid bad breath.
- Chew on sugar-free gum, breath mints, center fresh, is also ok or one of these natural breath remedies to freshen your breath: anise seeds, cloves.