OnePlus has released a new software update for the Nord CE 3 with the November security patch and other bug fixes and performance improvements. The update is now rolling out to users over the air.
- OnePlus has released a new software update for the Nord CE 3 with the November security patch.
- The update also includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
- The update is now rolling out to users over the air.
The update comes with the version number CPH2409_11.0.611.EB13DA and is around 2.77GB in size. It includes the following changes:
- Updated Android security patch to 2023.11.01.
- Optimized the third-party app experience.
- Improved System stability and fixed known issues.
To check for the update, go to Settings > System > System update. If the update is available, tap on Download and install.
Here are some additional details about the update:
- The update is based on Android 13.
- It includes the latest version of OxygenOS.
- The update fixes a number of bugs, including:
- A bug that caused the phone to freeze when sharing pictures in Gallery.
- A bug that caused the phone to overheat when playing games.
- A bug that caused the phone to lag when scrolling through apps.
- The update also includes a number of performance improvements, including:
- Improved battery life.
- Improved app launch times.
- Reduced lag and stutter.
OnePlus has a good track record of providing timely software updates for its devices. The company has promised to provide two years of major OS updates and three years of security updates for the Nord CE 3.
How to install the update
To install the update, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > System > System update.
- If the update is available, tap on Download and install.
- Once the update has been downloaded, tap on Install.
- Your phone will restart and the update will be installed.
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 November security patch update is an important update that includes a number of security fixes and performance improvements. It is recommended that all OnePlus Nord CE 3 users install the update as soon as possible.
The new software update for the OnePlus Nord CE 3 is a welcome addition. It includes the November security patch, a number of bug fixes, and performance improvements. If you are using a Nord CE 3, be sure to check for the update and install it as soon as possible.