I am not saying it is easy, but it is worthy and simple. It is simple because without any extra effort or any extra time for exercise you can shed your extra pounds, by just the little more consciousness in your daily routine. This includes your drinks, your food, your sleep and your shopping, and you can add up more.
Balanced diet: You become what you eat, so it all affects what you are and what you will be. The concept of the diet is not that much easy to understand as it includes when you eat, what you eat, what you do after eating, who prepare food for you and there is a lot more.
- When to eat: You must take breakfast the new study out of Harvard shows that if you are skipping breakfast you are more prone to high blood pressure, overweight and even heart attacks. Some people skips breakfast to shed some pounds but disrupt your metabolism and effects in overweight. So never skip breakfast. Then you should take lunch and dinner also. Dinner must be taken before 8 in the night. If you feel hunger in between, you can take something that we will discuss in a later section. But you should not take long gaps because if you are doing that you will make up all at once, and it’s hard to resist that temptation.
- What to eat: Food can be medicine, it can be poison. It can heal, It can kill. So a lot depends on what you eat, and you have to select that according to calorie chart. And don’t forget water. “The brain is 70 to 80 percent water, when it’s metabolically active 10 to 12 hours a day, removing metabolic waste from the brain requires optimal hydration.
- Sprouts, Alfalfa and other small seeds (sprouted legumes have more carb)
- Greens – lettuce, spinach, chard, etc.
- Hearty Greens – collards, mustard greens, kale, etc.
- Radicchio and endive count as greens
- Herbs – parsley, cilantro, basil, rosemary, thyme, etc.
- Bok Choy
- Bamboo Shoots
- Sea Vegetables (Nori, etc.)
- Cabbage (or sauerkraut)
- Cucumbers (or pickles without added sugars)
- Green Beans and Wax Beans
- Green Bell Peppers
- Red Bell Peppers
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Summer Squash
- Brussels Sprouts
- Scallions or green onions
- Snow Peas/Snap Peas/Pea Pods
- Spaghetti Squash
- Celery Root (Celeriac)
Sleep: Proper and routine sleep is very important. Short sleepers have 30 percent higher risk of gaining weight.
Technology: You can switch to technology. You can use Sona Belt and other market products. They are easy to use, one can use them while watching T.V or doing any other routine work.
Shopping: Whenever you go for shopping buy foodstuff with a thought. As your decision decides destiny. On outdoor you should have your snacks that may be sprouts or any fruits because they carry only a little calorie.